Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Have Tea With Me

Coffee, tea, whatever. 

Having coffee or tea with someone I love to talk to is one of my favorite things. I love the idea that you can just sit there for hours talking about anything and everything, or maybe nothing at all and just sit in comfortable silence. I love it.
I also love the idea of breakfast. I’m never up early enough to actually have breakfast, (unless it’s a pre-scheduled date and I’m actually willing to wake up that early for you) but on regular days it’s always brunch, which is also great, but I really like breakfast. Having breakfast with someone is basically starting your day with them, and I think that’s lovely.
I’d like to think that I'll end up a with a foodie someday. I love people who love food and love discovering new hidden restaurants with yummy food and things like that. Someone I can go on a quest for the best red velvet and cheesecake in the Metro with, or someone who can go wine tasting with me even though we don’t really know jack about wine. I love wine, I just can’t tell distinct differences. I’d love to know how.
Or maybe someone who likes to go to museums, and not ironically to make fun of people who do. Someone who genuinely likes to go to museums. Or at least someone who would be up for it. Not like I have any artistic credibility or anything, I just like looking at beautiful things and appreciating the work that the artist has put into it. Or just for educational purposes because learning new things is cool. I was one of those kids who loved going to museums during field trips while everyone else was bored.
Come with me, let’s go do boring things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment