Monday, October 8, 2012

21 Reasons Why We Don't Work


  1. I quite like getting lost in books and you don't understand why. 
  2. I like theater, and you can't be bothered with anything musical.
  3. It's like you purposely don't like to look good. I mean, really. Put a little bit of effort.
  4. You don't understand Twitter. (yeaaah, sometimes I don't too)
  5. You think Hanson and boy bands are stupid. WELL... no. Piss off.
  6. You are too headstrong sometimes, and so am I. 
  7. I'm not a big fan of ketchup, so we can never share a burger because you will murder it. Why don't you like mustard? Mustard is good. Mustard is safe. Mustard > Ketchup.
  8. You like to play with people's feelings, which I think isn't very nice. 
  9. The things I can't do, you can, but you just won't and it pisses me off so much. 
  10. You're stuck in the past, and sometimes I am too. Let's just move on already.
  11. I would just rather stay at home and hang out with a few friends.
  12. I like discovering beautiful things and when I do, you're just... "MEH."
  13. We have different tastes in music and we can't just agree to disagree.
  14. You're not much of a "feelings" person, which is fine, I've accepted it. But it's still nice to hear it sometimes.
  15. I'm too emotional sometimes.
  16. I don't tell you what's wrong.
  17. You're jaded.
  18. I'm clingy.
  19. We don't talk.
  20. I would like to go places and you don't. You want to stay wherever it's comfortable and I can't do that. I mean, I can, but if given a choice, I don't think I will. I'd rather be challenged to get the best out of me and then settle down comfortably after I learn things about myself and the world. 
  21. You settle and I always want more.
At the end of the day, I will always be the dreamer and you will always be the realist. You are all the things that I am not, and that is why we work.

No comments:

Post a Comment