Sunday, November 4, 2012

12 Things For Christmas

Lol, what a clever title. I'm writing this entry because I realize that I keep saying "I want this for Christmas" during the year and then never remembering when I'm actually about to go shopping or if someone asks haha. Whatevs. Go!




1. Taylor Swift CD/DVDs. This lady is my inner most girly girl spirit animal. She gets me. I want to be best friends with her and bake cupcakes and talk about feelings. Fearless DVD or Speak Now CD/DVD would be just lovely!

2. Harry Potter 'Page To Screen' book. I keep telling myself I'm getting this book, but I never do. It's MASSIVE. I keep hoping maybe someone would be kind enough to gift it to me, but it's pretty steep, so I guess I'll be accepting Fully Booked gift certificates hihi.

3. All About Me by Philipp Keel. I skimmed though this book really fast, like just the first few pages, and I immediately said that I needed it. It's this book where you list down things about yourself. Not that anyone cares, but you know, it might be useful one day. Like, "Tell me a little bit about yourself." and then I just hand over that book. Easy as pie.

4. Bobbi Brown / Benefit foundation. BEST. I need it. I strongly feel that you just need a really good foundation and you're set. I use a $2 / Php 80 drugstore blush and it works just fine.

5. Blackberry Curve 9220 casing. Because mine sucks so bad and it's so hard to find a good solid casing. Can't wait to get back on an iPhone.

6. iPhone. I miss my iPhone :( A 4S would be lovely. Not really sold on iPhone 5, but if I get enough money by the time the next new iPhone comes out, then I'll go for that instead haha.

7. Mixtapes. I love getting mixtapes. I love finding out what my friends listen to, it says so much about them. I feel like I'm getting to know them on another level or something.

8. Instax Mini. Been wanting you foreverrrrr. My wall is calling you.

9. Handwritten letters. -- I've been thinking about letters recently. The real kindlong hand. And how terrible it is that nobody's writing them any more."-- handwritten letters or just even notes are always the best for me. It just is.

10. Wallet. I want a new wallet. The one I have now is too big and bulky.

11.  Dark Chocolate Mint M&Ms. Just because dark chocolate and mint are my favorite favorite combination. Do they have dark mint chocolate cakes? Omg.

12. Anything American Football or Southern or Country. I blame Friday Night Lights for this. I mean, I've always liked Country music and Southern things because it has this "home" vibe which I could never explain to people, but when I watched FNL, game over. I am on board with all of it. Southern living, the lovely houses, all of it. Especially football. First and foremost, I am not a big sports girl. I don't have a team, obviously, but never have I ever researched so much about a sport that's not even played here in the PH. I actually spent an entire day just reading up on the rules, all the positions, the terms (I had to differentiate a kick off from a punt and I didn't know what the hell "2nd and 10" meant), all of it! It just really sucks that they don't show the NFL here, so I just get to watch The Big 12 & the Pacific 12 leagues. College ball is intense, and I don't even know the difference of those leagues. I only get to watch college games every Sunday morning (Saturday night in the States) and sometimes replays, but they rarely air those. I have to schedule the games on my phone. I don't even... whatever. So yeah, anything football for Christmas would be lovely.

And yes, world. I am well aware that it's only November. In the Philippines, Christmas is kind of a big deal. We have this thing we call the "ber" months which starts on September 1st. It's when we start counting down the days 'til Christmas. I am pretty sure we're the only ones who do this. Apparently, we love our Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't know what "2nd and 10" means (they don't play gridiron in australia), but I love FNL too! The show's got heart x

    ReplyDelete